SigmaPoint Technologies Inc. is an Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) partner focused on delivering complete end-to-end manufacturing solutions to technology companies. Our service offerings include innovative product design and engineering, test solutions, manufacturing, logistics and post-manufacturing repair/warranty services. With an impressive customer base and world-class lean manufacturing services, SigmaPoint continues to grow as leader in the EMS industry and as such, are actively looking to for a Controller. Reporting directly to the CFO, this is a full-time permanent position based in Cornwall.
Many exciting projects are waiting for the right candidate to be successfully executed in a team of highly competent, positive and smart people. Please apply in confidence and get ready to work in an amazing organization with a wonderful culture.
- Perform and supervise month end including journal entries and analysis.
- Review financial transactions.
- Prepare/Review various reconciliations.
- Prepare month end financial statement and provide analysis for CFO review.
- Perform various analysis, recurring and ad hoc.
- Supervise a group of five skilled employees (A/R, Order entry, A/P, Cost accounting).
- Develop and calculate performance measures (KPI) to support the company’s strategic direction.
- Support external auditors with audit engagement.
- Support ERP implementation (Microsoft Dynamics 365).
- Automate financial reporting.
- Audit and ensure the data integrity of IT systems and their output.
- Prepare tools, data and documents required for budget process.
- Review customers financial information and recommend credit limits in conjunction with production levels and expected financial exposure.
- Monitor cash balances.
- Support CFO for upcoming additional improvement projects.
- Bachelors’ degree in accounting or business administration.
- CPA or equivalent designation.
- 5-7 years of progressive accounting experience.
- Experience in manufacturing environment – electronic preferred.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Experience in ERP implementation.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Experience with internal audit.
- Detailed oriented and computer savvy.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Passionate team player who wants to make a difference.
- Comfortable with high pace and ever changing environment.
Please send your resume to: