SigmaPoint Technologies Inc. is a high-tech Electronic Manufacturing Serive (EMS) provider located in Cornwall, Ontario.
From design through delivery, SigmaPoint has the expertise and passion to work hand-in-hand with your team to provide the business sense and engineering support that you require to enter the competitive race and win.
Visit us online @ www.sigmapoint.com
SigmaPoint is a fast growing electronic contract manufacturing company meeting the demands of the high-tech original equipment manufacturing industry. We are actively looking to fill the following position:
Supervisor, Testing Electronic Equipment
Reporting to the Director of Engineering Service, the successful candidate will have a strong desire to learn and apply new concepts to real business problems effectively. Use effective communication, tact and diplomacy to facilitate the collaboration of multiple departments to achieve the objectives.
A Customer Focused Person who will be consistently engaged in seeking ways to eliminate waste, improve processes and helping us to meet our commitments.
• Perform debugging of complex Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (PCBAs) used in RF and digital products using standard troubleshooting equipment (Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Spectrum Analyzer …etc)
• Preparing and submitting test reports
• Oversee and report any safety concerns
• Sets up, repairs and maintains test equipment
• Supervises & coordinates activities of test operators
• Resolves work problems and recommends measures to improve productivity & quality
• Troubleshoot boards to the component level, provide feedback to Production Managers
• Ability to read and understand schematics, RF and digital designs, mechanical drawings and Bill of Materials (BoM)
• Perform routine preventative maintenance (PMs) on test equipment.
• Perform root cause analysis to drive resolution of product manufacturing or test platform issues.
• Possess an in-depth knowledge of RF communication technologies with equivalent experience
• Develop analog/digital processing tools
• Working knowledge of spectrum/network analyzers
• Strong mechanical RF design aptitude
• Bachelors Degree/University/College in Electronics Engineering
• 5+ years work experience
• Strong people skills. Ability to work well with others in a high performance team environment
• A continuous learner, willing to learn other skills like software programming
• Special preference will be given to those who have RF related work experience.
This job is considered a NOC B, #9222 under the National Occupation Class Code
Fulltime, 40 hours per week
Shift: Nights, 11:00 pm to 07:00 am, Sunday to Thursday
Please send your resume to:
Via email: email@example.com
SigmaPoint is an equal opportunity employer; however, only those applicants who meet our requirements will be contacted. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, SigmaPoint is pleased to accommodate individual needs of applicants with disabilities within the recruitment and selection process. Please call 613-937-4462 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation to ensure your equal participation in the recruitment and selection process.