Duties and Responsibilities
– Analyze MRP and execute on all messages i.e; expedite, cancel, delay, past due etc
– Communicate requirements to Suppliers and analyze feedback
– Ensure that all PO’s are closed out accurately and resolve supplier invoice discrepancies with Finance
– Assist in the direction and execution of the VMI program for all parts procured through SigmaPoint
– Monitoring the score carding of bond, min/max and kanban levels
– Continual updating of comments for all exceptions (CTB)
– Monitoring of MOQ’s and MPQ’s that drive E&O
– Monitoring and action Supplier OTD
– Actively look at common part numbers between customers and suggest inventory transfers for E&O disposition
– Ensure the understanding of the parameters that drive program inventory investment
– Resolve receiving discrepancies with Suppliers within 15 days
– Resolve and disposition of MRB within 30 days
Engineering Change Execution:
Respond to Engineering Changes immediately to avoid shortages, surplus or obsolescence
– Expediting of shortages
– Communicate shortages and parts issues
– Escalation of more severe shortages or part issues
– Active participation in CTB’s weekly and quarterly
– College/University Diploma and/or several years of relevant business experience within a contract manufacturing environment.
– Required experience should include familiarity in working to MRP/ERP requirements.
– Excellent prioritization and people skills are required as well as the ability to act in an independent and resourceful manner.
– Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Suite products is a definite must.
– Ability to work effectively within a team environment is crucial.
– Working towards professional accreditation and PMAC Certification is an asset.
Interested candidates should forward both cover letter and resume to:
Paula Fontaine, CHRL
Director of Human Resources
SigmaPoint Technologies Inc.
2880 Marleau Avenue
Cornwall, Ontario K6H 6B5
We are an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, SigmaPoint is pleased to accommodate individual needs of applicants with disabilities within the recruitment and selection process. Please call 613-937-4462 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation to ensure your equal participation in the recruitment and selection process.